Thursday, January 22, 2009

I SEWED A NEW PURSE YESTERDAY

I used SewLiberated's gnome messenger bag pattern. But you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at it. Haha! I love the front two pockets. They are deep enough to hold my not-tiny cell phone without losing it (something my current purse cannot boast).
I am so EXCITED about this! I learned how to put in a ZIPPERED POCKET! That's right, folks! A ZIPPERED POCKET! It was so much easier than I thought it would be.

Except I put it on the wrong side so the messenger bag became a large purse. Oops.

Here's the back - has a large pocket. Perfect for a book. Which I must always carry with me. Never know when the car will die and I will have a nice, long time, waiting for the tow, to catch up.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I already said this in the post above this one, but I'll say it again: Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew sew cute, you are amazingly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag! I especially like the pockets on the inside! You are amazing a zipper and all! Yikes I run and hide when it comes to putting in zippers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tifani,

    Cute Bags, You got us all into this blogging thing from your class last February. Yeah--would love an invitation. Lisa
    lalder@asisna.com

    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the talent makes me sick. But I still like you.

    ReplyDelete