Thursday, July 24, 2008

CRAFTY IS AS CRAFTY DOES

I am desperately trying to finish up some promised crafties before we leave to Utard (or Yucktah - as I call it in the summer because it is sooo hot.)

Here is an apron for Rayleen. She has never had one! Poor girl. I loved the cheery red and white polka dots and I hope she does too. (Larry said it looks like Minnie Mouse. I hope that Rayleen doesn't think so.)


When Rachel models an apron, it looks a lot better! This is for Teilani.


I love this little fairy peeking out of her mushroom:


Here is her full body shot. The mushroom is also a purse. I am making a tree with a squirrel and then a tower with Rapunzel, too. The possibilities are endless. This was supposed to go to Jean but she is leaving on Monday and I haven't mailed it yet, so we will see...


I am so addicted to making these. I just LOVE these burpies and they are headed for a knocked up chick in Reno who could use a little cheering up and cooling off, I can only help in one of those areas. I love the owl fabric. It looks very Japanese to me!


Now if I can just get to the Post Office to mail all this (and more!) I will be in good shape!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa to all of it! To all the aprons and crafties, to the toothpick in the foot (ouch!), Jean leaving on Monday! WHOA! She is going to have a BIG adventure!

    When are you coming?? I'm so excited to see you! And yes, it is hot. I'm ready for fall. Um, you're suposed to be helping me find a job in Spokane so I can return to my native land--and less heat. (Richland is too hot too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your burp clothes are so cute! Talia has been making those too and I just love the fun fabrics! Do you have an esty shop? I love your little mushroom fairies too! Unfortunately I am craft challenged so I just admire other peoples stuff!

    Have a good trip even if it is to Utah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are steroidal crafty, or maybe hormonal crafty, everything is tremendously cute. My Dad is up for a week, summer is flying by. I should go to womens conf. someday, haven't done that or ed. week yet. My conversion may not be complete! See you when you get back, Terri

    ReplyDelete